Grab your bags and get out there.
The indraharpass trek starts from Dharamkot and ends at Chamba. This trek is a great opportunity to walk on ancient trails of Gaddi Shepherds who still use it in summers to take their cattle for grazing in upper regions of dhauladhars. This trek is extended from India’s famous trekking site i.e Triund.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dharamkot, Dharamshala Himachal Pradesh|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 a.m ( Reporting at 8:45 a.m. )|
- Accommodation is provided on sharing basis in Tents.
- A sleeping bag is provided but for a hygienic purpose, it is advised to bring your own.
- Breakfast with Tea.
- Evening Tea with snacks.
Things to carry
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- One pair of good quality trekking shoes (water resistant recommended) and two pairs of warm cotton socks.
- Sunscreen Lotion or any other cold cream.
- Rucksack/ Bag-packs.
- Two water bottles (1 liter each).
- Sunglasses, Gloves, and Hat.
- Personal toiletries and basic medication.
- Torch Light with batteries.
- Insects and Mosquito repellents.
8:45 am: Gathering
9:00 am: Departure
9:45 am: Breakfast
After that we will continue towards Triund
12:30 pm: Lunch
2:30 pm: Reaching Triund
Enjoy the view from famous camping site; Triund
You are free to roam around
Advice: Don’t go too far or to areas which are out of bound.
7:30 pm: Dinner
Enjoy campfire and view of Dharamshala city filled with Lights.
8:00 am: Breakfast (Day2)
9:00 am: Triund to Ilaqa Got (Day2)
11:00 am: Snowline (Day2)
2:00 pm: Trek to Lahesh Caves (Day2)
Overnight camping will be in the Lahesh caves.
7:00 pm: Dinner (Day2)
8:00 am: Breakfast (Day3)
9:00 am: Trek from Lahesh Caves - Indrahar Pass - Ilaqa Got (Day3)
Today trek through the rocky terrains from Lahesh Caves will take you to the enchanting Indrahar Pass (4,300m).
2:00 pm: Lunch (Day3)
Enjoy the panoramic view of Himalayan ???? Peaks from the pass and start trekking back to Ilaqa Got for an overnight stay.
8:00 pm: Dinner (Day3)
8:00 am: Breakfast (Day4)
9:00 am: Trek from Ilaqa Got to Mcleodganj (Day4)
A gradual trek of around 4 Hours will finally take you back to McLeodganj.